Thank you for your interest in supporting Engineers Without Borders - North Coast Professional Chapter (EWB-NCP) and our projects
Thanks to our sponsors, the Humboldt Homebrew Festival is a huge success! Donations from over 65 brewers allow us to showcase over 100 homebrews. This event has sold out since 2013 and over 900 attendees, brewers, volunteers and staff enjoy local music while sampling quality homebrewed beer and tasty food.
PLEASE EMAIL GABRIEL SALAZAR AT HUMBOLDTHOMEBREWFEST@GMAIL.COM IF YOU WISH TO BECOME A SPONSOR SO WE CAN RESERVE YOUR TICKETS AND ASSURE YOUR LOGO PLACEMENT ON OUR WEBSITE, FACEBOOK POSTS, POSTERS AND EVENT PROGRAM.
Your sponsorship directly benefits Engineers Without Borders – North Coast Professional Chapter. This allows us to participate in community-driven development programs locally and worldwide by collaborating with local partners to design and implement sustainable engineering projects while creating transformative experiences and responsible leaders.
In addition to directly funding the event, sponsors may donate services and goods for our raffle and food tables. Locally donated goods can be picked up or dropped off. Feel free to contact us regarding pick up or the donation of services. We are asking that all donations made via snail mail be postmarked by March 1st.
A fundraiser to support community-driven development programs worldwide by collaborating with local partners to design and implement sustainable engineering projects, while creating transformative experiences and responsible leaders.
How to Support
We are reaching out to help raise funds for our projects and off-set festival costs. Please consider donating:
- Send a financial donation via paypal.com to the email address email@example.com.
- Merchandise for the raffle, and homebrewer prizes
- Gift Certificates for the silent auction, raffle, and homebrewer prizes
- Festival Supplies & Services such as decorations, flower arrangements, paper, printing, utensils, and ice
- Food for appetizers and side dishes, Festival Funds to help offset costs for venue rental, food costs, sound engineer, live music, decorations, etc.
Your contribution of any kind is greatly appreciated.